J

Sun, Nov 28, 2021 7:15 PM

Phone package hasn't arrived.

Hello, I ordered the iPhone 12 through the boost mobile online store and received the confirmation email and also got an email that the phone was on its way. However, when I track the package through UPS I have no delivery date estimate and it says UPS never received the package. I then talked to UPS customer service and they also said they never received the package and told me to call boost mobile. So that's what I did I called the boost mobile customer service and they were no help at all they didn't even know what to tell me they just told me to keep checking the status. I have checked every day and the status never changes it always says UPS hasn't gotten the package and it's almost been 2 weeks already that I have no idea if or when I will get a phone that I paid for. Is there a way boost can send another phone or just give my money back? Thank you. 

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

2 m ago

@johnanap Hello! We know this is frustrating for you, this is not something we can resolve here. Please call us at 1-833-502-6678 to chat with us on boostmobile.com. 

2 Messages

2 m ago

@Ojay76  I already called that number for help as I said in my post and they don't help they just tell me to wait for the status to change and it never does. But sure I'll try to call again, thanks.