P

Fri, Nov 26, 2021 1:56 PM

Galaxy z flip 3

I have been calling the closest store, and using chat, and checking the website for a month,  the galaxy z flip 3 is not in stock yet. I keep getting told to check the website, call the stores,  no one has this. The stores are getting upset because they don't have this phone. People have been asking for it non stop. I would like to know why there is no stock, and when it will be available.  This is a ridiculous amount of time to wait for a phone to be in stock. I would have bought the fold but 1400 is a lot for it. I would like an update to a date when the flip will be in. I would like to buy this.

Boost Care

• 

165 Messages

2 m ago

Hello Rebecca. Thank you for contacting us. We can understand this is frustrating. We don't have any information on when the phone will be back in stock. We understand it is a popular phone and we will submit feedback in an attempt to get it back in stock as soon as possible. 

-Marcos G

2 Messages

@Marcos_G  that's what I was told a month ago, every time I contacted boost through chat, keep checking,  call stores, we will escalate,....a month now...nothing