Saavedra18's profile

Thu, Mar 19, 2020 1:00 PM

Unauthorized $5 charge

Yesterday I got a text message yesterday that said I've been charged $5 for "Mini-Me" and that I would have to pay $5 when I pay my phone bill, but i never authorized this payment. How can I get this removed? This is unacceptable.

Responses

3 Messages

1 y ago

Any help?? I see y'all replying to everyone else.

1 Message

1 y ago

Me too, I'm trying to figure out how to remedy this.  I see in my account info that next month's charge will be $30.00, so I'm wondering how this all came about.  Temporary "transfer fee"?

I was a Virgin customer that got switched over to Boost, and at the time I thought "yay, I'll be the first thing they do is increase my bill", and so it happens. This is why I left Spring a couple of years ago, the old "boil the frog" incremental increase.  If I can't get it removed, I'm looking for a different carrier.

5 Messages

9 m ago

Click on My Boost then scroll down to manage add-ons. Click on that. Then click to uncheck the juega ya add-on and click continue or return to dashboard. It should be removed then.

4 Messages

This worked for me as well, I also had another $5 add-on for “Juega Ya” was able to remove them both but I thought it was strange that more than one person had these random unauthorized charges or their account. 

1 Message

3 m ago

How can I cancel this unauthorized $5 charge for Mini Me

4 Messages

Go to www.boostmobile.com > log in with your phone number and pin > go to My Boost > select your account > then select manage add-on’s. From there you can in check the box next to MiniMe games.

I also had this problem and was able to fix it in less than 5 minute ! Hope this helps !!

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

3 m ago

Good day @CLowe Thank you for contacting us, and apologize for the inconvenience. Would you please be so kind to send us a private message, so we can further assist you? 

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message". 

~JoyP.

2 Messages

3 m ago

Hi I’m having the same issue. I didn’t request or authorize this service and would like to remove it immediately.

4 Messages

Go to www.boostmobile.com > log in with your phone number and pin > go to My Boost > select your account > then select manage add-on’s. From there you can in check the box next to MiniMe games.

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

3 m ago

Hi there conrad2570678. Thank you for contacting us. We want to definitely look into this. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to get started. victor21

4 Messages

2 m ago

I just did some research because I had two $5 “add on’s” to my monthly bill which is usually $50 & showed up as $60 the past few months. I noticed the add on’s were for MiniMe games and Juega Ya. I’m still not sure what apps caused this but if you sign into your boost mobile account > go to My Boost > go to your account > then manage your add on’s. There you can unselect the extra charges and they won’t be on your next months bill!   Hope this helps!