SamanthaB's profile

Mon, Jul 3, 2017 7:00 AM

Transfer money from one account to another

How can I transfer the money on my account to my mothers account, so our phone bill can be paid? We have the family plan and she is the primary account.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Boost Care

• 

1.6K Messages

4 y ago

Good morning SamanthaB and thank you for contacting us! We'll be pleased to help you!

To carry out the balance transfer process, please send us a private message including the mobile number and PIN code from both accounts.

Looking forward to your reply!

RB-1991 (Robert)

3 Messages

4 y ago

i would like to transfer money one account over to another thank u

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

4 y ago

Hello leonard1! Unfortunately, you cannot transfer your balance from your account to another.

2 Messages

4 y ago

I used my sisters phone to put money onto my account (I logged in with my phone number and pin) and it added the money on her account. Is there any way I can switch it over to my account to pay my bill?

2 Messages

4 y ago

I logged into my account on my sisters phone( I used my phone number and my account pin) to add money to my account because my phone shut off yesterday. For some reason the money went onto her account instead of mine. Is there any way I can fix this and put the money into my account?

1 Message

4 y ago

How to transfer money from one account to another

Boost Care

• 

1.6K Messages

4 y ago

Hey there, Taneshia30! Sorry for the late reply! We're sorry, but we can't move the money from one account to another account, even if you know who the other account belongs to.

If you have a Re-Boost card or a credit card, we can help you add money to that account, but we can't transfer it from a different account.

We truly apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

RB-1991 (Robert)

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

4 y ago

Hi there, Cece_scene! We replied to your private message.

2 Messages

4 y ago

I am having this same issue. I was not aware that I could only make payments from my father's account since he is primary. I paid for two months and now I cannot even use my own phone. I need to have the money transferred. 

3 y ago

were you able to get that transfered?? i made the same mistake

Boost Care

• 

1.2K Messages

3 y ago

Hi, Obey! Thank you for contacting us. We're sorry, but I can't move the money from one account to another account, even if you know who the other account belongs to. If you have a Re-Boost card or a credit card, I can help you add money to that account, but I can't transfer it from a different account. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

We remain at your service. If you have any other question, just let us know.

1 Message

3 y ago

Hey I’m Zoey a boost customer that needs help transferring money from my account to another.

2 Messages

3 y ago

I need to transfer money from to the primary account we on a family plan

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

3 y ago

Hi there, @Brandon0815! Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with the phone number and PIN of the Primary and Secondary account.

~Nosh_CxUx

1 Message

3 y ago

I'd like to transfer money from one account to another within my family plan.. request Private message link