jacqthom13's profile

Mon, Oct 22, 2018 4:00 AM

Refunds

I was erroneously charged for a phone and after I cancelled the order the phone was sent out 2 days later and I was informed my refund was cancelled until the phone was returned. I had to contact FedEx and cancel the order. Boost never cancelled it. I was then told that my refund would take 7 to 10 business days to process. THIS WAS THEIR ERROR! There needs to be a better system. There are some people that can not afford to have them raid their account and hold there funds until they decide to give it back. Trying to get satisfaction from someone who barely speaks your language or trying to force everyone's issue into those 4 categories on the automated system is frustrating. This has been going on since October 5th. It is now October 22 and I have not received my refund. This is the only company left in the world that has the ability to take your money instantly yet needs weeks to return it. Worst customer service experience I have ever had.

Responses

Boost Care

• 

2.6K Messages

2 y ago

Hi there, DZurV. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the refund. To better assist you, please send us a private message.

1 Message

2 y ago

I ordered a phone maybe the 10th or 11th and cancelled it the next day they first told me it would take a week or two to get my refund I've been calling every few days and I'm getting a different excuse evvvvvery time one perosn says 1 to 2 weeks another person told me it was processed already that its my bank which I called my bank it obviously was not my bank and I already knew that cause I've gotten refunds by card that went through immediately from other places i just had another person yestaerday tell me that they neverrrr proccesses the refund at all that he'll start the case for the refund yesterday!!!! I still dont have my refund or a case number or a refund confirmation number and every time i call i get someone lying about another story. I'm two days away from fileing a dispute.