Laurenhayes521's profile

Wed, Nov 13, 2019 12:00 AM

Refund

I would like an refund. I don’t have service where ever I go. Some one have already tried to troubleshoot. So at this point I’m going to buy a new phone. And I paid $50 for my service. So I would really appreciate if I had my money back please and thank you

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

2 y ago

Hello, @Laurenhayes521. Thank you for stopping by. We're truly sorry for the inconvenience. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

2 Messages

2 y ago

I also added too much to my account. Can you refund my account balance to the card on file. Phone number *****

2.8K Messages

2 y ago

Hi there, moneymunch. Thanks for contacting us. 

Please, send us a private message with the phone number and PIN to check the account. 

2 Messages

2 y ago

I also need help on getting a refund the whole $57.00

2.9K Messages

2 y ago

Hello, Miguel_Martinez! Thank you for contacting us. We're here to help!  Tell us, what seems to be the problem with your service?

16 Messages

9 m ago

I apologize I was finally able to get to talk to an agen and that’s what we had determined

2.2K Messages

9 m ago

We understand. Please let us know if you need help with anything else. We are here to help! ~AmyM25

16 Messages

9 m ago

I bought a phone last night online and I have a screenshot of the order but no order number, I opened my bank account this morning and I saw that it was refunded? Is there a reason?

2.2K Messages

9 m ago

Hi! Thanks for bringing this to our attention. It is our pleasure to assist you. If the money was refunded, it is possible that the order was cancelled. There are a few reasons why an order would be cancelled. For example, billing and shipping addresses must match. Is that the case with your order? Please let us have more details in a private message. To send a private message, go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message". Thank you. ~AmyM25

16 Messages

9 m ago

Hi the agent I had changed the address to match it, Said to wait an hour before placing another so I waited a couple hours and have placed the order multiple times, for it to keep getting cancelled. What gives? I have the order number and everything. I already ordered accessories and I can’t return them. I’m getting pretty fed up.

Boost Care

• 

4.5K Messages

9 m ago

Hello Ckeenan5656. Definitely wanna look into that for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you. 

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.