DeadZone's profile

Thu, Sep 13, 2018 9:00 AM

Refund on account balance

Hi there i made two payment for my phone bill and i thought i canceled one of them can i get the money back or it just stays there for my next phone payment

Responses

1 Message

10 m ago

I have the same problem

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

10 m ago

Hi Jeshiya! Thanks for letting us know. We'd like to investigate and assist you further. Please send us a private message, and we'll be glad to help. Thanks. ~AmyM25

4 Messages

9 m ago

I need help my phone was deliver back to the sender Because it said I miss the delivery date I waited 10 day and still no refund.

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

9 m ago

Hey there, @Johnnyclark1 Our refund process usually starts after the money is returned to the warehouse. If it has been 10 days since its return date, we will need to check it out. Please send us a private message to further discuss this situation.

2 Messages

8 m ago

I accidentally made two advanced payments to my boost mobile account. The money was taken from my boost account and my bank account. Is there any way I can get a refund l? I talked to somebody and he said they can only reimburse me for the next month

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

8 m ago

Hello. We can help with that. Please send us a private message so we may take a look.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

3 Messages

7 m ago

how do I get a refund i learned that I added way to much there is $250 on my account I would like to refund $150

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

7 m ago

Hello, @deannamatthew3. Thanks for reaching out. Definitely want to help you with this. Please send us a Private Message.

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

Boost Care

• 

2.7K Messages

6 m ago

Hi there. Thanks for contacting us. We'll be happy to help.  

To better assist you, please send us a private message with the following information: 

- Phone number 
- PIN 

4 Messages

6 m ago

I had accidentally paid twice and I was wondering if I could have a refund on my advanced payment for next month of $50 I need the money back on my bank account

4 Messages

6 m ago

Do I click on your name highlighted in Orange on the post I'm new to this

4 Messages

6 m ago

hello?

4 Messages

6 m ago

i never got a message from my agent saying i was refunded

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

6 m ago

Hi, BELEW848. It is not a live chat. Response time depends on our agents availability.

3 Messages

3 m ago

I need to plz refund my payment also bc it double payed on my account and now I'm stuck with no money. Plz get back to me asap plz. 

Jonathan Ross