T

Sat, Feb 27, 2021 5:34 AM

Promo code

Hello I’m going through rough times Bc if covid. I cook and restaurants in my area were hit hard. I applied for unemployment 2 months ago and they said might be a while longer Bc there changing there system. I Haven’t been able to turn my phone on. Is there any promo code you could possibly help me with so I can maybe afford the bill I have kids and need my phone but I have no income. If not it’s ok no worries I just figured it was worth a shot. Thank you. God bless and have a great day

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

1 m ago

Hi there! Due to the prepaid nature of our service, and in order to keep our prices affordable while providing high quality service and amazing phone deals, we're unable to provide extensions on our plans. Let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you.
- EdmundM

1 Message

1 m ago

Hey hows it goin just chekin to see if u got the promo code im in the sane sitch if so can u help me

Boost Care

• 

2.6K Messages

Hello, Zero2020. Thanks for your inquiry. You can take advantage of the promo code we're offering on our website https://www.boostmobile.com/. Get extra 15% off Androids under $250. Limited time, online only. While supplies last. Restr. apply.

- JohnJ7