Gemi's profile

14 Messages

Tue, Jan 19, 2021 12:00 PM

Please help!

So my bill is due on the 19th of each month. On 1/15/2021 I walked into a boost mobile store to pay my bill early and also purchase to expanded network sims. So the cashier tells me my bill will not be $120 every month it’ll be $140, because I’m switching sims. I pay the $140 plus $3 for bill and $20 for the sims so $163. Today is the 19th the day my bill is due and why is my balance $108 due today. Nobody can find the $140 I paid for my bill, customer service can’t help me tells me go to store. I went back to the same store today and the cashier tells me he can’t look back that far to 1/15/2021 and I have to wait for the cashier I made the transaction with. This crazy I even handed him the receipts but he can’t do anything. Somebody help me please sorry so long.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

3 m ago

Hello, @Gemi. Thanks for reaching out. We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to take a look into this for you. Please send us a PM with your phone number and PIN. To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message". 

4 Messages

Can u also help me please I talked to an agent yesterday and she talked to me like a piece of trash

1 Message

3 m ago

Help me as well

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

3 m ago

Hi, @TiTiBaby89. Thanks for reaching out. How can we assist you?