xGeremy23's profile

• 

2 Messages

Sun, Feb 16, 2020 12:00 PM

PLEASE HELP !! It appears your billing address is invalid. Please enter a valid address.

Hi, for the last past days i been  trying to purchase a new phone through the website. Every time i put my information and press continue i get this message ''It appears your billing address is invalid. Please enter a valid address.''

there is nothing wrong with my billing address is the same everywhere (amazon, Netflix, ebay, Paypal) and payments always go through without any problem. i tried at the beginning of this year and gave a couple of weeks to see if it was an error with the website, but unfortunately it wasn't.... Please Help

Responses

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

Thats the problem. when finnishing up wrinting down the billing address it doesn't let me countinue.. to the next part where Payment info is and the shipping address goes.......

Fonsy82

Boost Care

• 

3K Messages

• 

980 Points

a year ago

In that case, we recommend you to Call To Order (866) 915-2174, or visit a Boost Mobile store to make the purchase.

Fonsy82

Boost Care

• 

3K Messages

• 

980 Points

a year ago

Hi, xGeremy23. Is the billing address the same as the shipping address?

• 

1 Message

a year ago

Go to My Boost then Payment Settings on a laptop if you dont see the option to do so on your smartphone.. your address is wrong in the system. Once you fix your address you should be able to purchase.

Accomplice

• 

8 Messages

8 months ago

Calling Boost solved nothing, the agents are just a clueless.  Maybe you ought to have your tech team check into why this is happening.  It is on Boost's end.  Fix it, and get it together.  I am looking at other carriers today.  Need a phone, and I am not going to the store to pay 147 vs 80.  That makes no **bleep** bit of since.  So just giving the toll free number does absolutely nothing!!  I even used all 3 browsers, Firefox had no information store entered my information manually and still getting stupid error message.

Been a customer for a really long time and this is all the help you offer?

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

• 

1.4K Points

8 months ago

I definitely want to get this figured out for you ASAP. Please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN number and delivery address.

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

• 

1.4K Points

8 months ago

Well, that’s no fun. I understand your frustration. Let’s get this thing figured out. Please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN number and delivery address.

Accomplice

• 

8 Messages

8 months ago

This is happening to me now, and the call center people are blaming me for this.  It really pisses me off I am getting blamed for **bleep**ty software.  Guess boost doesn't want to make money.  Can't pay my bill either.  Get it together Boost, geez it is your business to get Technical support correct.

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

• 

1.4K Points

8 months ago

We’re still waiting on some information from you to move forward. Without this info, we’re stuck.

Accomplice

• 

8 Messages

8 months ago

I wanted to send this photo, this website validated my address.

Accomplice

• 

8 Messages

7 months ago

greetings. i hope you are well. i too am experiencing this problem also. i needed to edit my address a little, as well as correct the mistake i made on my birth date, but the 'invalid address' error wouldn't allow me to.  i tried to buy a phone but it says invalid address. and your system even predicts the address where i live. i tap it and it fills in the blanks. but then when i click, continue...to go to the payment info section, it says, invalid address. as i can't order online, i called to order a phone. i talked briefly to a real person who couldn't help me and she directed to a automated menu that didn't give an option to purchase a phone....strangely. i actually bought my last phone through the website about 5 years ago. i have no idea why i can't do it now.  please help. i want to buy the lg g stylo 6 and make the monthly payment, switch my existing number over and continue my current phone plan. thank you kindly for your help. stay safe and take care.

RossyC

Boost Care

• 

2.5K Messages

• 

1.3K Points

7 months ago

Hi, @walkingwolf. Thanks for contacting us. We'll be happy to help. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, and address. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Royt

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

• 

520 Points

6 months ago

Hi, Mosaddak. Thanks for contacting us. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, please click on any of the social care agent's user names and select the option, send this user a private message. 

Groupie

• 

2 Messages

6 months ago

I’m also having this problem, please respond ASAP, I’m trying to buy my father and myself a phone by Monday.

Groupie

• 

2 Messages

6 months ago

Hello, I tried ordering something however, it keeps saying my billing address is invalid.