Zulpand's profile

Tue, Aug 18, 2020 2:00 AM

PIN problems

My phone was turned off so I went to go reboost my phone, but it kept saying that my pin was incorrect despite never having changed it. I went and sent $50 to my account as a gift to turn it back on, then attempted to retrieve my pin through the forgot pin, however I never received a text message stating my pin. I tried using the boost care phone number to retrieve my pin through a text as well, and still never received my pin. I've done both methods three times now and I've not gotten my PIN sent to me, nor should my PIN have changed from what it was before. Can someone help?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

8 m ago

Hi there! Our website was under maintenance earlier today. You may have been unable to access your account if you tried while the maintenance was ongoing.

9 Messages

8 m ago

Never mind. For some reason my PIN is now working. Still never received the messages from when I requested it though, which I find odd. However why was my PIN not working for 30 minutes and now all of a sudden started working?

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

8 m ago

You're welcome! We set up a message on the main page during maintenance, although the app may fail to log in without notice. We're working on it. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and will be taken in consideration. We remain at your service.

9 Messages

8 m ago

Thanks EdmundM. Yeah, that does appear to be what has happened, I just received all 6 of my forgot PIN texts during my walk. One question though, if your website is under maintenance, why is there no indication of this? If we're attempting to log into our accounts and it happens to be maintenance mode and we can't, my immediate reaction is going to be have I been hacked, what should I do? Especially makes it worse when our phones are turned off and have no way of interacting with the company's customer support to get this resolved immediately. Though your responses to these forum posts are fast, thank you for that.

3 Messages

8 m ago

3 Messages

8 m ago

Please get my account nr.,PIN nr

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

8 m ago

Hi, Dritondoli. Thanks for contacting us. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, please click on any of the social care agent's user names and select the option, send this user a private message.