Missmay76's profile

Tue, Oct 16, 2018 4:00 AM

Phone order cancelled?

I ordered a new phone. And I checked the order today only to find that my express shipping new cell phone was cancelled. What’s going on? Why don’t I get my phone anymore?? It’s charged me 50$, but the order says it was cancelled!!!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

37 Messages

2 y ago

Good luck!! Since I last posted a month ago, and tried numerous times to buy a phone, they just keep cancelling the orders and then blame me for some mistake I must have made (did I type the wrong address ? Did I use a specific card? Etc etc etc) it’s NEVER THEIR fault, they won’t take responsibility for their fraudulent offer.

2 Messages

2 y ago

The reason my order cancelled was because when I first switched to boost at the store they out their address as my billing address,so when I ordered my phone and entered my address it registered an error..call customer service and tell them to check your address

2 Messages

2 y ago

This Happened To Me Today

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

2 y ago

So sorry to hear about this experience, davo2x. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.

7 Messages

2 y ago

Yes the same thing happened to me i order an iphone xr last thursday 1/30/19 and the took the money the same day i purchased but the next day i checked the order status it was cancelled. i’ve been calling and calling boost customer service for many days now and today is 2/6/19 no phone or money in return someone plz help me out asap thank you.

7 Messages

2 y ago

and how long will that take ?

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

2 y ago

We are still waiting for your reply to our private message. 

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

2 y ago

We receive your private message, we'll review your case, and assist you in private. 

7 Messages

2 y ago

order number: ek-bepp-*****
i really don’t want the phone anymore if you could get my money back asap that would be very help of you guys

7 Messages

2 y ago

that’s not gonna help i’ve been giving you guys my information for the past 5 days ! y’all just keeping telling me what i want to hear and i’m tired of that can i plz just get my money back i don’t even want the phone anymore

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

2 y ago

For security reasons, we recommend not sharing personal information public posts. Please send us a private message along with the requested information so we can better assist you with your request.

7 Messages

2 y ago

i already have

7 Messages

2 y ago

and how long will that take ?

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

2 y ago

Before we can provide any information, we need to review your account and order status.

2 Messages

2 y ago

My phone order says canceled why