Missmay76's profile

Tue, Oct 16, 2018 4:00 AM

Phone order cancelled?

I ordered a new phone. And I checked the order today only to find that my express shipping new cell phone was cancelled. What’s going on? Why don’t I get my phone anymore?? It’s charged me 50$, but the order says it was cancelled!!!

Responses

4 Messages

2 y ago

Yes , boostup. I've tried ordering the s10e to no avail. A rep told me to pick the phone up at a store instead but all the stores around me are all sold out of the s9 and s10e . Whenever I tried ordering the phone , I was sent an electronic agreement signature, which I signed. It would then say the order is pending for a couple of hours before cancelling everytime

4 Messages

2 y ago

my order cancelled as well . i also tried ordering a phone 2 months before and the same thing happened. noone could tell me why this keeps happening and its not on my banks end. wth is going on with boost ?

Boost Care

• 

2.6K Messages

2 y ago

Hi there, shawthom. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the order. 

Please, make sure that the billing and shipping address are the same. 

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

2 y ago

Sorry to hear that, @shawrhom. Are you ordering a phone with Boost Up?

5 Messages

2 y ago

Same thing happened to me twice. I ordered a blue and red IPhone XR through Boost Up. I checked on the status and they are both cancelled. I talked to the bank and they said that Boost took the money for both phones. It counts it as purchases.

Boost Care

• 

2.7K Messages

2 y ago

Hello, NicoleVick1991. We're sorry for this hassle. We'd like to look into this for you. Did you make sure the Shipping Address matched not only the Billing Address of the credit card being used, but must also the Address on the Account? If all 3 addresses do not match, the order will be cancelled.

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

2 y ago

Let's take a closer look! Please send us a private message so we may review the orders for you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

5 Messages

2 y ago

The billing address are matched.

5 Messages

2 y ago

Sent message

37 Messages

2 y ago

Good luck. I wasted so many hours trying to get my phone, I finally gave up. Customer service was a joke

37 Messages

2 y ago

Good luck. I wasted so many hours trying to get my phone, I finally gave up. Customer service was a joke

4 Messages

2 y ago

Boost is a complete joke and their customer service is even worse. They have no idea what's going on. It shouldn't be this hard to purchase a **bleep** phone. Why take the money off my card everytime just to cancel the order over and over again? And then we have to wait days for the money to be put back on our card. Absolutely ridiculous. Is there some type of scam going on at boost mobile or what? Switching phone providers asap.

9 Messages

2 y ago

It took me 5 tries before my order went through without getting cancelled

37 Messages

2 y ago

And even when you do get a live person on the phone, they send you in circles and eventually will take your order - make you feel like all is good and that order all suddenly gets cancelled.

1 Message

2 y ago

This is the second time I've placed an online order for a phone and it is mysteriously cancelled.

The customer service phone number is a joke. You cant even speak to a live person!!!! Very frustrating! Someone help soon or Im out!

I hate Boost!