Missmay76's profile

Groupie

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Oct 16, 2018 4:00 AM

Phone order cancelled?

I ordered a new phone. And I checked the order today only to find that my express shipping new cell phone was cancelled. What’s going on? Why don’t I get my phone anymore?? It’s charged me 50$, but the order says it was cancelled!!!

Responses

Accepted Solution

Cara

Boost Care

• 

807 Messages

2 years ago

Hi there! Sorry to hear that. Definitely wanna look into this for you. Please send us a private message with the order number to assist you with this. 

Groupie

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

The same thing happened to me ordering a iPhone 8 today. And my account won’t let me in even with the right pen
Al3x

Boost Care

• 

1K Messages

2 years ago

Hi there Alineaces. Sorry about the issue with your order. Can you please send us a private message with the order key? We would like to look it over. 

Hamilton

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

2 years ago

Hi there, @Darkid91! Please, send us a private with your order number to further investigate. 

Groupie

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

My order was cancelled and my money taken I need help
JamieB

Boost Care

• 

944 Messages

2 years ago

Hey there, Amazingscones! I'd be happy to help you. Please send me a Private Message with the order number to check what's going on. 

Enthusiast

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Hello
My order for the Samsung Galaxy S8 got cancelled and the money was taken from my account. I heard this is an ongoing issue. Is it possible if you can loom into it?

Groupie

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

How do I send you a private email about this issue?
JamieB

Boost Care

• 

944 Messages

2 years ago

To send a Private Message, please click on my name, this will take you to my profile and there you'll see the option to send a message. 

Groupie

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I sent you a private message
melissac

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

2 years ago

We received your private message  @Angelnicolet

7 Messages

2 years ago

THIS HAPPENED TO ME TOO! I need answers cause i will like my phone
EdmundM

Boost Care

• 

3K Messages

• 

740 Points

2 years ago

Hi there, Denise779! We can definitely help you with that. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Enthusiast

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

I have been going through this for 5 day. I'm so confused. I've tried ordering online and on the phone. I have hundreds of dollars taken from my credit card account and no confirmation, order number or anything telling me that my order is coming. I have signed the installment agreement. Please tell me what to do. I'm ready to take my business elsewhere.

Enthusiast

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

Also there are 4 stores around my area who have NO iPhones of any kind in stock. How is anybody supposed to get a phone?!?!