jeremiahdt's profile

Sat, Apr 7, 2018 12:00 PM

paying off my boost up phone

i need help, was wondering if i can pay off my boost up phone early instead of making all payments. 

Responses

2 Messages

4 m ago

I am trying to pay my remaining balance for my BoostUp, I have already tried calling the customer care line to pay it over the phone but couldn't find the option to.

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

4 m ago

Hi! thanks for taking the time to reach out to us today. We can help. Please send us a private message for further assistance. To send a private message, go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message". Thank you. ~AmyM25

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

4 m ago

Good day @jopossamai123 Thanks for reaching out to us. We'll be more than happy to assist you. Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message". 

~JoyP.

2 Messages

4 m ago

i need help too

1 Message

1 m ago

How can I pay off my phone online?

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

Hi there! Yes, you can manage your account and make payments clicking this link https://boost.co/2JrCBVl.
- EdmundM