jeremiahdt's profile

Sat, Apr 7, 2018 12:00 PM

paying off my boost up phone

i need help, was wondering if i can pay off my boost up phone early instead of making all payments. 

Responses

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

3 y ago

Hi, @jeremiahdt! You may be able to payoff your existing loan early. Once you're ready, please let us know. 

2 Messages

3 y ago

I’d love to pay it off now, just don’t know how

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

3 y ago

Shoot us a private message & we’re on it!

2 Messages

3 y ago

I have the same question. Also, once it is paid off, is it possible to Boost Up a new phone?

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

3 y ago

You'll need to contact Customer Care once you're ready to pay off your balance @Krisvon.

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

3 y ago

Hi, @Krisvon! Yes, but you must still qualify for BoostUP! If you still meets the payment history requirement (at least 12 consecutive payments on time), you can buy an upgrade with BoostUP!.

2 Messages

3 y ago

Great, thank you. And how do I pay off my balance?

2 Messages

3 y ago

Can someone please give me the number to pay off my installment payment early? I've called all numbers and local store and nobody seems to know. I don't understand why this is so complicated.

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

3 y ago

Hi, @AngelEyes101173. You can call Customer Support at 1-866-402-7366 and follow the prompts to speak to a representative.

2 Messages

3 y ago

I will try again. I've called that number 3 times with no option to speak to a representative just to make regular monthly payment not to pay off my installment amount.

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

3 y ago

Please send us a private message.

1 Message

3 y ago

Hi I would like to cancel my order I just made how do I go about that ?

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

3 y ago

Hi there, @Tailesha. We'd love to help. We will reply to your private message shortly.

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

3 y ago

Thank you. Do you have a current account number With Boost Mobile? Victor21

6 Messages

2 y ago

When I pay off my existing phone bill of 161! Can I go ahead, get the Stylo 4