Wickedklownz's profile

Tue, Jun 4, 2019 11:00 PM

Paid bill twice

So I accidentally paid my bill twice with my debit card, I called the store to help me fix the issue, they say they can’t help me I have to call 611. Which I then tried and still couldn’t figure out how to talk to a person and get it fixed. The next problem is the money is gone from the bank and not showing on my boost account. And then my iPhone attena broke and I can’t activate my old phone temporarily without losing my upgrade? I’m not even sure what to do at this point.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

3.7K Messages

2 y ago

Definitely want to look into this for you. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN number? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

2 Messages

2 y ago

Hello I paid my phone bill online yesterday, the money is taken from my bank account on hold, but boost is saying I still need to pay my phone bill. Now I don’t have any more funds in my account and my phone will be shut off because it’s not going through that I already paid.

2.2K Messages

2 y ago

Sorry to hear about this, Shawn1119. Please send us a private message so we can take a closer look. 

2 Messages

2 y ago

Could you private message me? I’m not sure how to private message someone it won’t let me put the username in. I will now need a refund BTW because I had to go in person to pay my bill today my phone was shut off and I still have a charge of $50 on my bank account that never was credited by boost.

2.2K Messages

2 y ago

Follow these steps:

• Click on the user name of the Social care agent. You will be taken to their profile.
  •  Click the "Send this User a Private Message" located on the right hand side. 
  • Type your message in the new window and click Send.