Vflyenond's profile

Tue, Mar 12, 2019 3:00 PM

Package lost/stolen

FedEx claimed that the iphone 7 Plus I order was delivered today at 12:10pm yet I’ve looked everywhere and can’t find it, I called them and they said that the guy did deliver it however it is nowhere to be found , i called boost mobile support and told them what happen, they said I had to file a police report, I’ve just finished doing that, what do I do now? This shouldn’t have been so difficult. I want the phone or a full refund

Responses

Accepted Solution

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

2 y ago

Hi there! We received your private message. Please, check your inbox. Thanks! 

1 Message

2 y ago

I am in the same boat fedex said they delivered it but they did not or they delivered it too the wrong address

Boost Care

• 

944 Messages

2 y ago

Hey there! We're sorry for the inconvenience. Allow us to investigate. Please send me a Private Message with the order number. 

1 Message

2 y ago

The same thing happened to my order !

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

2 y ago

So sorry to hear that, @Kwiley124. We definitely want to take a look at this. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, and Order Confirmation number?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

2 Messages

2 y ago

Fed Ex said my phone was delivered 6/5/2019 at 12.29 pm  tracking said it was delivered  as of tomorrow ,I will look at the camera in the office to see if it was delivered at all , NO PHONE and NO HELP , it has taken almost 2 mths to even get the phone, and when it was finally ordered I don't get the phone,  I told a BOOST REP I want a to cancel the phone order, and report it as I already did, and because their info. says it was delivered. that was the end of the conversation, customer service is horrible, language barrio, hung up on, I don't want the phone, I want everything back to the payment plan as it was.

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

2 y ago

Hello brigittea41. If you are unable to locate your device, feel free to send us a private message so we may look into it.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

8 Messages

9 m ago

Did you ever get the phone?? Same thing is happening to me

2 Messages

5 m ago

Same thing is happening to me. You would think that new phone orders would require a signature for delivery.

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

5 m ago

Hi, SuzanneN! Really sorry to hear about this. We will continue this conversation via private message.