Spacegrass's profile

Fri, Jul 6, 2018 3:00 PM

Ordered a boostup phone

But I never got a tracking number or conformation email, also trying to figure out when my first installment payment will be charged.
Thanks

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

Accepted Solution

2.3K Messages

3 y ago

Hi there, @Spacegrass! We can definitely help you out with that. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to further assist you.

2.3K Messages

3 y ago

You can send us a private message just clicking on my name and then selecting “Send this user a private message".

5 Messages

3 y ago

I would personally never order a boostup phone online if something happens and you have to return it they make it next to impossible to do so and you have to wait forever to find out if or not they will except it once you do send it back oh and you have 7 days from the purches date including shipping time so if you order it on the 1st and you dont get it till the 5th you all ready lost 5 days of the 7 to return said phone

13 Messages

3 y ago

How do you send a private message?

3 Messages

3 y ago

This is happening to me as well, i have not gotten a confirmation email with my tracking number. I have only recieved the one where i can check it on boost mobile what do i do?

1.2K Messages

3 y ago

Hi, @cristy_perezz1. Thanks for reaching out to us. Did you receive the order key? Please send us a private message. 

3 Messages

3 y ago

@Carol21 i did receive the order key and okay i will

2.2K Messages

3 y ago

We received your private message @cristy_perezz1

3 Messages

3 y ago

Okay thank you.

1 Message

3 y ago

Same here. Ordered Sunday morning with expedited next business day delivery still have not got a tracking number.

1.8K Messages

3 y ago

Hi there, @Tylertripp22. Sorry to hear that you're having issues. Can you please send us a private message with the order number? We'd love to help.

2 Messages

3 y ago

Hi I also ordered a boost up phone but I never received any confirmation email or tracking information. Is it too late to cancel the order?

807 Messages

3 y ago

@Chania Hi there! Thanks for your inquiry. If the order was placed more than 4 hours ago, unfortunately, it cannot be cancelled. You can reject the package and it will automatically be returned or you can return it after you receive it. Besides this, do you have any other question or concern?

807 Messages

3 y ago

It’s our pleasure. Have a great day!

2 Messages

3 y ago

No that was all thank you