AshleyDenise66's profile

Fri, Dec 15, 2017 2:00 PM

ORDER_VERIFICATION_PENDNG_FRAUD_TEAM

I just ordered an iPhone and this is my status . What does it mean did it go through or not???

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

4 y ago

Hi there! Every order is verified by the fraud team. If the order status does not change, contact us.

7 Messages

3 y ago

can you please check my order to see if it is going out today?

7 Messages

3 y ago

ok. i guess i'll wait for the tracking number.

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

3 y ago

Hey there, @jamescarroll! Can you private message us so we can take a closer look?

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

3 y ago

Hi there, @Stonie! We want to look into this for you. Can you please send us a private message with your Order Key? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

2 Messages

3 y ago

2 Messages

3 y ago

ORDER_VERIFICATION_PENDNG_FRAUD_TEAM

2 Messages

3 y ago

mines haven't change

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

3 y ago

Hi there, @Joseph915! Sorry to hear about this. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your order number. 

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

2 Messages

3 y ago

How long does it takes to be shipped its been in "order processing" for 7 hours and I played for next day shipping

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

3 y ago

Hi there @Joseph915. Can you please send us a private message with the order number to verify the information?

3 Messages

3 y ago

Hey, i just ordered an iphone 6s Plus....or so I think. Its been on pending fraud team for a little over an hour now.

Boost Care

• 

641 Messages

3 y ago

Hi, @Zai13th This is actually a regular step in the order dispatching process. If the status doesn't change in a few hours, please contact us again.

3 Messages

3 y ago

sent

Boost Care

• 

641 Messages

3 y ago

Let's check into that. Could you please send me a PM with your Order Key number?