ruizmarvin98's profile

Mon, Nov 27, 2017 5:00 AM

order processing

Ordered the Samsung galaxy s8 on Saturday, I realize that they don't ship/process orders on weekends but it is now Monday and it still shows order processing and I've paid for 1 day shipping, does that mean it's supposed to get here tomorrow?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

4 y ago

Hi there, @ruizmarvin98! Please send us a PM with your order number, so we can let you know when your order will be shipped.

~Nosh_CxUx

4 Messages

4 y ago

I'm not sure how to send a pm

4 Messages

4 y ago

I sent you a private message

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

4 y ago

@ruizmarvin98: To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

~Nosh_CxUx

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

4 y ago

@ruizmarvin98: Thanks! We have replied to your PM.

~Nosh_CxUx

4 Messages

4 y ago

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

4 y ago

@ruizmarvin98: We're happy to help you with your concern. If you have any other question or request, feel free to let us know. We're here to help!

~Nosh_CxUx

1.7K Messages

4 y ago

Since you ordered the phone using the standard shipping method, it will arrive between Wednesday or Friday. Regarding your issue, please send us a private message with your order number. In order to send us a private message, you just need to click on my name, then click on "send this user a private message".

4 Messages

4 y ago

I am having the same issue. I didn't get an emailed receipt either. Can an agent please help me too??

4 Messages

4 y ago

I requested the 3-5 day shipping but when I searched order status on the main boost page it said my order number was invalid..

1.7K Messages

4 y ago

Hey there, @MelindaMcc If the order was placed on Saturday your order will ship on the next business day, meaning that it will go to FedEx on Monday, and it will arrive to your location on Tuesday (If overnight shipping).

904 Messages

4 y ago

Hi Aprilvasquez23! Please send us your order number on a private message. We'll check on it asap.

EdwinRG

3 Messages

4 y ago

I ordered a iphone 6 on sunday at around 7. I know it was a weekend and holiday but my order says order processing. I dont know what that means im very anxious on orders.
Thanks please resond

3 Messages

4 y ago

My order is

ek-bepp-

1 Message

4 y ago

Can you help me find out when I should be receiving my phones I ordered yesterday??