SweetTartt69's profile

Tue, Nov 14, 2017 3:00 PM

Order processing

Just wondering how long it takes for my order to process... Seems like it's been processing forever.... How many days does it usually take to receive an order on regular free shipping?? 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

1 Message

2 y ago

Same thing is happening to me. My purchase has been all over the place. First, I had to contact someone about the order status. It was fixed but now it’s been three hours and I haven’t received a email about the tracking number or anything else and the status still says “order is processing. Tracking number is not available.” Please help.

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

2 y ago

Sorry to hear about this, Shayyyr. Can you send us a private message so we can investigate? 

1 Message

1 y ago

what if you did expedited next day delivery?

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

1 y ago

We are sorry for the inconvenience, @Miralane123! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

1 Message

1 y ago

Same thing has happened to me, what do I do?

6 Messages

10 m ago

Around 1:00 PM PST

6 Messages

10 m ago

Hey I ordered a Galaxy A20 yesterday and paid the $12 for next day shipping yesterday, it's been nearly 24 hours and it still says processing, will I recieve it today? I'd rather not wait 3 days for next day shipping that I paid extra for

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

10 m ago

Hello, @caseypt60. Thanks for contacting us. At what time did you place the order?

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

10 m ago

You're welcome. If you have any other questions, just let us know. We remain at your service. 

6 Messages

10 m ago

Thank you, I really appreciate your help

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

10 m ago

@caseypt60 Thanks for the information. Please know that orders placed after 12:00 p.m. local destination time, Monday through Friday, will not be processed and shipped until the following business day. Since you paid for Expedited Next Business Day shipping, the order will be processed today and should be delivered tomorrow. The tracking info will be available once FedEx picks up the package.

6 Messages

10 m ago

I really wish I didn't pay for next day shipping or was at least warned about this somewhere then because this has turned into 3 days of nothing

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

10 m ago

The shipping information is listed on the check out page when placing an order. Along with no deliveries on week-ends and holidays. 

6 Messages

10 m ago

So the FedEx tracking says it'll be here Monday when I ordered it Thursday with next day shipping.

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

10 m ago

Hi there. There are no orders over the week-ends. If the order was placed on Thursday after 12pm. you would receive it Monday. victor21