SweetTartt69's profile

Tue, Nov 14, 2017 3:00 PM

Order processing

Just wondering how long it takes for my order to process... Seems like it's been processing forever.... How many days does it usually take to receive an order on regular free shipping?? 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

14 Messages

3 m ago

Hello, I placed an order 2 days ago (on a Wednesday), money was already taken from my account but it still just says order is processing.  Definitely been passed the 24 hour usual timeline.

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

Hi! Thanks for reaching out to us. We're sorry to hear that! We'll do our best to help. Your message has been marked as private. Please let us have your number and PIN, along with your order # and email, so we can assist you further. Thanks. 
- AmyM25

14 Messages

You should change your pin after you're done because even though they made the comment private it still shows me the comment in my notifications tab, they need to fix that i changed my pin too cause the same thing will happen with me

14 Messages

Can a boost care representative call me instead?  It would be way easier.

(edited)

14 Messages

My number is 3047636066.

If I don't answer, I may not have signal, so try calling my wife's number which is: 304 640 3569

14 Messages

By the way.  I changed my pin because other members posted telling me that they saw it, so if you need it again, please call me or email me and I'll provide it.  

14 Messages

3 m ago

I’m having the same issue as Vank210 I order my phone on Wednesday (17) with expedited shipping and it’s still processing everything is paid for and money was taken from my account as well. 

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

Hello. @EJBerman We've replied to your previous comments. Are you unable to see those replies?

- Joy1713

14 Messages

@EJBeman I’m having the same issue.

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

We've marked this message as private. Do you have an account with us?

- Joy1713

14 Messages

Thank you for your help

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

You're welcome. We remain at your service.

- Joy1713