travis11480's profile
Enthusiast

Enthusiast

• 

3 Messages

Wed, Nov 8, 2017 4:00 PM

Order Late

I placed an order this past Sunday. I paid for expedited shipping. My package is still not here, although it is supposed to be here tomorrow. I would like to get a refund on the expedited shipping that I paid for.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Jack2759

Boost Care

• 

233 Messages

3 years ago

We understand. Can you please send us a private message with the order number, to better assist you?

Enthusiast

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

I'm aware of when it will get here. I didn't pay for it to get here on the 9th. I'd like a refund on the expedited shipping I paid for.
Jack2759

Boost Care

• 

233 Messages

3 years ago

Hey there, @travis11480! I’m sorry you did not get your overnight package today. We were made aware of a minor system issue at our Distribution Center which delayed overnight orders from leaving the facility.  I can confirm your package will be leaving the facility today, 11/8 and be out for delivery in your area tomorrow, 11/9.

Enthusiast

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

How do I do that?
Jack2759

Boost Care

• 

233 Messages

3 years ago

You can click on my name and click on the "Send this user a private message" button.

Groupie

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

I paid for next day shipping at 9 PM on 08/03/18 so my package should be here by today, but the future delivery date says 08/06/18
JohnJ7

Boost Care

• 

2.4K Messages

• 

1.4K Points

3 years ago

Hey there, tlpjade! We’d love to explain this further. If you placed your order before 1:00PM (CST), your order will be shipped the same day. However, if you placed your order after 1:00PM, then your order will be shipped the next business day [with the exception of weekends and holidays].