Gsmoltic5's profile

Sun, Sep 19, 2021 8:41 PM

Order keeps getting declined and/or canceled

Hello, recently I've received a visa gift card and I'm trying to buy the Motorola Moto G Power I put in all my information in but the website won't let me purchase the phone.

I tried multiple times just putting in the card's details as a payment method but I get an error message saying try again later. Try another payment method. Call my bank about this decline. I spoke with a representative of the visa gift card and they said that they take the money but then quickly return the money. The representative then said to make sure the shipping and billing addresses are the same but I took a screenshot of the Boost Mobile website and the visa gift card to match both addresses so can confirm both shipping and billing addresses are the same. I seen a user's post here on Boost Mobile Community Support and they have the same problem with just entering all of their information and they got a response saying the billing address must match the shipping address and to verify both the addresses are the same.

I called to get help with the order and told what happen but the representative said to wait 48 hours so I waited 2 days. When I tried again I got the same error message so I decided to use PayPal as the payment method and the order went through and went to the confirmation page of the successful purchase and even got a confirmation email. I checked the status of my order and It said pending so a few hours later I received an email saying my order got canceled. I tried another time with PayPal and the same result.

I don't have another card this is my only card. My visa gift card will not work in stores. I'm confused as to what's going on and why this won't work?

No Responses!