GeoKlepper's profile

Fri, Jun 26, 2020 9:00 AM

No refund I was told because my account is closed?

Account number *****, I had a chat with one of your CSRs on Boost Chat. On the 20th of June, I made a payment to Boost, I reversed the payment a couple of days later and decided to try a new provider. My bill was not due until the 27th of June. The CSR told me that I will not get a refund of 52.99 because my account is closed. I can not accept this as a person on disability I need that money. is there any way that I can get help? 

Responses

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

10 m ago

Hi. Thanks for contacting us. If Services are terminated before the end of your invoicing cycle, we won’t prorate charges to the date of termination, and you won’t receive a credit or refund for any unused Services. https://boost.co/3bXvqB3 

8 Messages

10 m ago

This was for the upcoming month not the month that I was in. 

8 Messages

10 m ago

Please kick me up to a supervisor. I will not accept a no on a refund.

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

10 m ago

Sorry we are not able to connect you to a supervisor through this channel. Please contact us at 1-866-402-7366, and the next available agent will be able to schedule a supervisor call for you. 

8 Messages

10 m ago

I called that number and still no satisfaction. I will never recommend Boost Mobile. I have this story to warn all future customers. I would pay double with another provider before I would switch back. 

8 Messages

10 m ago

My change over was before my billing cycle. All I want is my 52.99 is refunded.

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

10 m ago

Hi there! Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Boost Care

• 

2.6K Messages

10 m ago

Please, provide us the PIN number to  the account. 

8 Messages

10 m ago

Boost Care

• 

2.6K Messages

10 m ago

Please, don't post your PIN in the public conversation, but in private.