AnxiousPickle's profile

Thu, May 2, 2019 4:00 PM

NO PHONE ORDER CONFRIMATION

I ordered a new phone through the BoostUp program on April 30th and have not received an order confirmation/tracking for the phone. I did receive a notice of account change due to the BoostUP but nothing else. The money has been taken out of my account so I just want to make sure that the phone is actually on its way.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Boost Care

• 

2.6K Messages

2 y ago

Hi there, AnxiousPickle. Thanks for contacting us. 

Please, send us a private message with the phone number and PIN to have a look. 

5 Messages

2 y ago

Just did thanks

5 Messages

2 y ago

Hi I am having the same issue. I can not get a order confirmation Number. Nor can I find it anywhere on my boost app. There is no where for past orders. Can you please send me my confirmation and order and tracking number plz

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

2 y ago

Hey there, @1heatherwest! Thanks for contacting us. Please send us a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the option that says: "Send this user a private message". We'll be waiting for you! 

5 Messages

2 y ago

Having same issues. And can’t get to where the private messages are do not know how

5 Messages

2 y ago

5 Messages

2 y ago

Can’t get to inbox without making a post

Boost Care

• 

807 Messages

2 y ago

We have replied to your private message. 

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

2 y ago

No need to worry, Rbnlyn22! We’ve got you. When did you placed your order?

3 Messages

2 y ago

I have the exact same issue plus my account was already charged. on April 29th. And my next bill is already raised.but no phone

3 Messages

2 y ago

April 29th

Boost Care

• 

2.6K Messages

2 y ago

Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN.

3 Messages

2 y ago

Ok thanks just received my new phone

1 Message

2 y ago

So this is a common issue i see... well how do i go about sending a private message with this info as i have yet to recieve any kind of notification beyond my next bill reflecting boostup and the down payment already charged from my bank account....

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

2 y ago

Hello Luisgtrrz. You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.