Alerosal's profile

Thu, Jul 9, 2020 12:00 AM

No Phone order Confirmation

I ordered a phone and the order was confirmed on my bank account that it went through. I just never got the email confirmation and I want to make sure that I'm still getting the phone I ordered.

Responses

32 Messages

1 y ago

@Fonsy82  It did not show an order number and no email and I been billed for it.

32 Messages

1 y ago

Yes, it did not go through the first time, and when I try again the second time it says the payment is processing. @Fonsy82 

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

1 y ago

Did you get an error message?

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

1 y ago

We understand that. But you make an order, at the end of the process, the screen displays the order number if it was a successful purchase. 

32 Messages

1 y ago

I did call they weren't helpful. @Fonsy82 

32 Messages

1 y ago

@Fonsy82  Can I talk to another staff on here because it did want thought! 

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

1 y ago

You will get assistance from the next available representative. You can also call customer service at 1-866-402-7366 for further assistance.

32 Messages

1 y ago

I still need help!

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

1 y ago

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. CST on weekends. If you did not get an order number at the end of the process of placing an order and you did not get any email and your payment was not completed and shows as "processing" just like you said, the order did not go through. You will need to try to place a new order. You can place the order online, or you can call our sales department dialing (866) 915-0711. Please tell us if you need additional assistance. We remain at your service.

32 Messages

1 y ago

@Reinhardt-S  Then why was I billed for then?

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

1 y ago

If you receive a blank page, error message, or Whoops - hold on message, it may indicate a hold of funds on the credit/debit card or PayPal. Any authorized hold should be resolved automatically after 5-7 days. We recommend contacting the financial institution for assistance. 

13 Messages

1 y ago

Can you message me? I tried to create my own topic, but it gave me some nonsense about HTML codes and highlighted problems, despite there being no HTML codes and nothing was highlighted

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

1 y ago

Hi there, @HistorylHijinks. Unfortunately, we're unable to start a private conversation. You can click on any agent's profile and choose the option send this user a private message.

32 Messages

1 y ago

Who still having issues?

1 Message

1 y ago

I ordered a new iphone from boost website & didnt get the Order number, confirmation email, or anything of the sorts & the charge is showing up twice on my bank.