Alerosal's profile

Thu, Jul 9, 2020 12:00 AM

No Phone order Confirmation

I ordered a phone and the order was confirmed on my bank account that it went through. I just never got the email confirmation and I want to make sure that I'm still getting the phone I ordered.

Responses

1 Message

1 y ago

I am also having this problem. No confirmation email. Additionally, I called Boost customer service and they said that the transaction "hadn't gone through", I asked if that meant if I needed to reorder and he said yes. He did not say, "you just have to wait for it to finish processing" or anything or the sort. He offered to help me order over the phone. The charge was still "pending" on my credit card so I assumed it would either be retracted since it "hadn't gone through" or I would just need to dispute it if it processed.

So I reordered per the guy's advice, and same thing: no confirmation email. Now I've seen this thread and I'm realizing I might be getting two phones? Or none at all?

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

1 y ago

Hi, sthru2. Please send us a private message with the account phone number and pin code.

1 Message

1 y ago

I ordered a new phone while signed into my account and never received a confirmation email. Need the order number to make sure it is being sent to the correct address. Help is much appreciated.

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

1 y ago

Hi, @bribri711! Thank you for stopping by. We have replied to your PM. Please check your inbox. 

37 Messages

1 y ago

Sure I understand, it was made last night, so will I receive confirmation and shipping tracking number today via email?

1.7K Messages

1 y ago

Hey there, @Saintsinner86! The order number works as the confirmation. With it, we're able to collect any information regarding the order's status. Bear in mind that, Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. local-destination time, Monday through Friday, will not be processed and shipped until the following business day.

37 Messages

1 y ago

Ordered Samsung S20 and paid $12 for next day shipping.

Am I going to receive some order confirmation? I received an order number and the money has come out of my bank.

1.7K Messages

1 y ago

That is correct. Whenever the tracking number is generated, you will received that information through e-mail. Please check the spam/junk folder since it usually goes to those folders, @Saintsinner86.

37 Messages

1 y ago

I was under impression that I would receive the phone by Saturday. That won't happen unless it goes out today though I'd imagine.

Would the phone go out today for sure, because I've gotten no email even in spam.

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

1 y ago

@Saintsinner86: Please send us a DM with your order number so we can confirm. To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

4 Messages

1 y ago

Hi did your ever receive your phone and what shipping did you have?

37 Messages

1 y ago

Just a heads up, after two hours on phone this morning, they finally told me THE S20 WAS OUT OF STOCK. After they took my money of course. Now I have to wait 2 weeks for a refund.

Garbage company tbh

8 Messages

1 y ago

Yes I did.

8 Messages

1 y ago

Why is there no order confirmation?

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, Tperez75! Thank you for contacting us. We definitely want to look into this for you. Just to confirm, did you check your Spam/Junk folder? Most of the times, our e-mails go to that folder.