Alerosal's profile

Thu, Jul 9, 2020 12:00 AM

No Phone order Confirmation

I ordered a phone and the order was confirmed on my bank account that it went through. I just never got the email confirmation and I want to make sure that I'm still getting the phone I ordered.

Responses

3 Messages

1 y ago

I placed an order yesterday for a new phone and haven't received any confirmation emails with an order number.

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

1 y ago

Hi @Canman46! We are here to help! Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

1 Message

1 y ago

Placed an order for a phone but didnt recive a confirmation email with the order number. My account has already been charged also.

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

1 y ago

Please send us a private message.

2 Messages

1 y ago

I made a purchase on boost mobile site and did not receive my confirmation email. I need to verify that my shipping address is correct. The money has already been taken out of my account.

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

1 y ago

Hi there, amandapelayo. Please send us a private message with the order number.

2.2K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, TheDonCarr. We replied to your private message. Please check your inbox. 

2 Messages

1 y ago

I do not have the order number

2 Messages

1 y ago

Yes I’ve been checking that and I realized I didn’t have an email linked to my account when I ordered it so there wasn’t an email sent. I just linked my email Saturday maybe

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, theantoinelee. We apologize for any inconvenience. We definitely want to look into this for you. Just to confirm, did you check your Spam/Junk folder? Most of the times, our e-mails go to that folder.

2 Messages

1 y ago

I got a phone expedited last week and it still hasn’t come. I also didn’t get a confirmation email with the order number but the money was still taken from my account. How can I get my order number?

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

1 y ago

We understand. Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN so we can further assist you.

1 Message

1 y ago

Hi. I’m having the same problem

1 Message

1 y ago

I never received a confirmation email

3.7K Messages

1 y ago

Hi, KWhite22! Please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN number.