Alerosal's profile

Thu, Jul 9, 2020 12:00 AM

No Phone order Confirmation

I ordered a phone and the order was confirmed on my bank account that it went through. I just never got the email confirmation and I want to make sure that I'm still getting the phone I ordered.

Responses

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

1 y ago

Let's take a closer look. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to verify your account?

1 Message

1 y ago

I'm currently having this same problem.  

3.7K Messages

1 y ago

Hi, tiara336! Please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN number.

3.6K Messages

1 y ago

Good day @Mel251 We'd like to review the status of the order. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you? 

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

~JoyP.

1 Message

1 y ago

Did my order go through or was it canceled?

5 Messages

1 y ago

I ordered a phone about an hour or so ago and it kept saying "An error has occurred" when i tried to check out. So I checked my card and the money has been taken off and the transaction to Boost has been made but the phone is still in my cart and I have no confirmation. I tried to go into my account to make sure that my contact info was correct but it was totally wrong. When i got my current phone from Boost last year I went in store and gave the cashier my info, including my home address, my email address, and my birthday. A few months ago I checked my birthday on the website and the date was all wrong, which is impossible, so I had to go change it. It took me 3 tries to change it because every time I tried a different date kept popping up. Now i tried to enter my email address and it wouldn't let me. I also tried to update my address because somehow that was wrong too, even though I'm sure I gave it to the cashier past year. But it just says httpbadrequest. I spent $155 and somehow it's just gone. The phone is still in my cart, I can't update any of my contact info, I have no confirmation email, and I'm down $155. And I'm not the only one this is happening to. Why does this keep happening to people? Did my order go through?

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, Nyela360. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

2 Messages

1 y ago

I ordered an iPhone, 11 pro max yesterday but no confirmation email was sent, I even checked my junk mail. They charged my card for but I have no way of tracking it. 

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

1 y ago

So sorry to hear about this experience, Mitzi05. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, @digitaldrumz. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

1 Message

1 y ago

Hi i just bought an iphone 8 plus and i never received my confirmation email. I need help so i can track my order.

32 Messages

1 y ago

I have ordered an iPhone 7 online Yesterday without logging in to my account and I never got an order confirmation with my order number. 

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

1 y ago

Hi there, FVARNER4! We'd be happy to help you. Did you see an order number at the end of the order?

32 Messages

1 y ago

@Fonsy82  I never got an email.

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

1 y ago

If the order is successful, you should see an order confirmation number. Please contact your bank to verify if the charge is an authorization hold.