Alerosal's profile

Thu, Jul 9, 2020 12:00 AM

No Phone order Confirmation

I ordered a phone and the order was confirmed on my bank account that it went through. I just never got the email confirmation and I want to make sure that I'm still getting the phone I ordered.

Responses

Accepted Solution

3.7K Messages

1 y ago

Hi, Alerosal! Please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN number.

Boost Care

• 

951 Messages

1 y ago

So sorry about the trouble! Can you please send us a private message with the details, so we can work through this? 

1 Message

@MichaelDe I ordered a phone online and I never received an email saying i ordered a phone, but my bank account shows that I did. 

Boost Care

• 

59 Messages

Hello, Macayla! Thank you for reaching out. I recommend for you to call and speak to one of our live agents. They will be more than happy to assist you with any questions you have and get all the information needed to find out the status of your order. Our customer service phone number is 1-866-402-7366.

-Marcos G.

1 Message

1 y ago

I ordered the iphone 11 over the phone. my bank account Shows that it went through I just never got the email confirmation and the order confirmation number that the rep gave me says invalid when I try checking the order status. I want to make sure that I'm still getting the phone I ordered.

4 Messages

1 y ago

Hello, I ordered a phone this morning and have still not received the confirmation email. Can someone help me locate my order # so I can track it? Thank you!

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

1 y ago

Hi there Sbetenbough. Thank you for contacting us. Please send us a private message to be able to assist you best. victor21

2 Messages

1 y ago

The same thing Just happened to me this morning. Ordered a phone, money came out of my account but still have yet to receive a confirmation email

2 Messages

1 y ago

I ordered a new phone and Saturday and I still haven’t received a confirmation email

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

1 y ago

Hi there, jasminepatt. Thanks for contacting us.  To better assist you, please send us a private message.

14 Messages

1 y ago

I recently placed an order for a new phone via my laptop. I placed around 730pm yesterday(I also paid for the expedite fee). the business day is virtually over and the website says that it still has not been processed. I have talked to 5 different customer service agents. all of which gave me different answers. I just want to get a clear and concise answer.  To whom, do I need to converse with to get this resolved? I

14 Messages

1 y ago

were they able to resolve your problem?

I am experiencing a similar problem

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

1 y ago

If you order yesterday at 7:30pm, the order would be processed and shipped today. You should receive the phone tomorrow. 

14 Messages

1 y ago

eso no es bueno.

how am i supposed to know when it leaves or arrives?

14 Messages

1 y ago

why doesnt the website show any change?

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

1 y ago

It's possible that the information is not updated yet. 

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

1 y ago

The tracking number is sent to your email.