Aja-Sears's profile

Wed, Jun 6, 2018 1:00 AM

No order confirmation email

I order a boostup iphone 7 they gave me a I'd number but no email confirmation with order number. The money was taken out my card immediately. How can I track my status with no order number please help I've called several times they have my email information and said I would be getting a email but haven't. I checked my spam and everything but still have gotten nothing from them....

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

2 y ago

Sorry to hear that, framirez098! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private information. Please send us a private message along with a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

5 Messages

9 m ago

im having the same problem

1 Message

9 m ago

Did you get a resolution? I had the same thing happen to me today. I ordered a phone. Tried to check on the order status and it is saying invalid email. I didn't receive a confirmation email but it was taken outnof my bank account. I have no idea how I contact someone. There is no customer service answering phone calls.

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

9 m ago

Hi there, Tatertot2. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the order. 

To better assist you, please send us a private message.

3 Messages

5 m ago

I order a boostup samsung a21.. they gave me a i.d. number but no email confirmation with order number. The money was taken out my card immediately. How can I track my status with no order number please help I've called several times they have my email information and said I would be getting a email but haven't. I checked my spam and everything but still have gotten nothing from them....