M

Sat, Mar 27, 2021 10:09 PM

Need help with minutes this month

I got laid off work due to the Covid spreading I got 2 daughters I’m a single mother and I need my phone I don’t know what to do

Responses

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

1 m ago

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6 am - 10 pm CST Monday–Friday, and from 6 am - 9 pm CST on weekends.

We are really sorry to hear what you are going through. We hope that everything gets better soon.

In light of the recent events affecting everyone, Boost is committed to keeping you connected. So although we cannot provide any credits or services extensions, we do have some options available to ensure you stay connected. We also have a feature called “Stay Connected” which allows you to still receive incoming voice calls and SMS even though your services are interrupted. You can also take advantage of areas where Wi-Fi is available and use services like Wi-fi calling on Messenger, Viber or Skype. If none of these options will work for you, we would be happy to look at what lower priced plans are available that would suit your needs better.

- Reinhardt_S