Cduggans28's profile

Groupie

• 

1 Message

Mon, Jan 8, 2018 8:00 PM

Need help paying bill

Hi my name is crystal Duggans I need help with my bill I just don't have the money right now to pay it I have to pay light bill try to keep a root over my head take care of two dogs feed them and myself it hard trying to live right I'm trying every day to find a job but its hard I try my best but I guess my best is not enough my whole house is falling apart my door is broke my windows are broken floors are falling apart our landlord won't fix nothing trying hard to keep it all together

Responses

Fonsy82

Boost Care

• 

3K Messages

• 

1.4K Points

3 years ago

Sorry to hear that, Cduggans28. To pass on lower cost of plans and services to our customers, we are unable to apply funds to accounts for monthly plan credit.

Groupie

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Just started my new job need help paying monthly bill

Groupie

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Okay but I don't understand why I have to pay this month when I recently add 15 plus 25 and my account is disconnected
Royt

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

• 

900 Points

3 years ago

Hi, leen801! Thanks for contacting us. To pass on lower cost of plans and services to our customers, we are unable to apply funds to accounts for (say minutes, monthly plan credit, or free days of service). If you have any other question or concern, feel free to reply.

Royt

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

• 

900 Points

3 years ago

Understood. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number and the PIN and a brief description of your request.