amyrosee's profile

Fri, Feb 16, 2018 11:00 AM

My CC was just charged $36 for EPP Channel - MOT ???? I have no idea what that is.

Does anyone have any idea what that charge would be?

Responses

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

3 y ago

Hey there, @amyrosee! Thanks for contacting us. We may need to review the account to provide you with a more accurate information. Please send us a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the option that says: " Send this user a private message". Please include your phone number and pin on that Private Message. We'll be waiting for you!

2 Messages

3 y ago

I had the same thing happen but it was for $55! What is it? 

Boost Care

• 

641 Messages

3 y ago

We understand. We remain at your service.

2 Messages

3 y ago

Already been solved thank you

Boost Care

• 

641 Messages

3 y ago

Hi, @ksonifrank528 Could you please send me a PM with your phone number and PIN code? I would like to check into that for you.

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

3 y ago

Hey there, cp43! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send me a private message.

4 Messages

3 y ago

My CC was just charged a 100 for EPP Channel MOT as well, along with my monthly charge.. No new phone no new services added. WARNING. 

4 Messages

3 y ago

Now you want me to send you my pin through a private message.

On the phone with Customer Care.who is telling me my CC wasn't charged

BEWARE

Boost Care

• 

1.1K Messages

3 y ago

We understand your concerns. If you feel insecure to share your info through this channel, which is completely safe to do, we'd suggest you to call customer service at 1-888-266-7848 so we can look into your account to better help you with the situation. Thank you.

Boost Care

• 

1.1K Messages

3 y ago

So sorry to hear about all that. We'd really like to help you by looking into this, but this cannot be done if we don't do an in-depth investigation, which will require for us to access your account. 

4 Messages

3 y ago

2 hours invested in this.

No confirmation email or text provided.

When I requested a receipt I was told that one could not be provided.

Boost Care

• 

1.1K Messages

3 y ago

Hey there, @AngelEyes2018! So sorry to hear about that. We can look into it, please send us a private message for further assistance. Thanks.

6 Messages

3 y ago

How do i do that?

Boost Care

• 

1.1K Messages

3 y ago

You can click on the username so you can see the option to send private messages.

6 Messages

3 y ago

Hey same here! Except mine was $57