jojojo8ps8's profile

Tue, Mar 17, 2020 8:00 PM

monthly promo codes

during our families hardship and bad times, me and wife was laid off work, can the boost family help with are monthly service this month, thanks again

Responses

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

8 m ago

Sorry, we’re not able to understand your inquiry quite well. Can you please provide us with more details of how we can help you? 

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

8 m ago

To pass on lower cost of plans and services to our customers, we are unable to apply funds to accounts for say minutes, monthly plan credit, or free days of service. 

3 Messages

8 m ago

I need N extension on my account just for this month please and god bless. My UE did not come on my payment card and all my Bill's are coming due. Ik really freaking out. Please help me!!!

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

5 m ago

Hi, Mvalverde234. We don't have promo codes available. To pass on lower cost of plans and services to our customers, we are unable to apply funds to accounts for monthly plan credit, or free days of service.  If there’s anything else that we can do for you, let us know.

1 Message

5 m ago

I don’t have enough money for my phone bill. I was wondering if I could get a promo code or you guys could help. Please help need it ASAP please bill due tomorrow. Won’t let me personal message

1 Message

5 m ago

Single mom sick for the entire yr unable to pay this month anyway boost can help? Income effected by covid child support included lkids need phone foir school doctors etc

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

5 m ago

Hello @Kristymw76. In light of the recent events affecting everyone, Boost is committed to keeping you connected. So although we cannot provide any credits or services extensions, we do have some options available to ensure you stay connected. We also have a feature called “Stay Connected” which allows you to still receive incoming voice calls and SMS even though your services are interrupted. You can also take advantage of areas where Wi-Fi is available and use services like Wi-fi calling on Messenger, Viber or Skype. If none of these options will work for you, we would be happy to look at what lower priced plans are available that would suit your needs better.

~JoyP.

1 Message

4 m ago

I need data.

3 Messages

3 m ago

I would like help getting my phone on for jobs please help me

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

Hey there! To pass on lower cost of plans and services to our customers, we are unable to apply funds to accounts for monthly plan credit, or free days of service.
- Fonsy82

1 Message

3 m ago

New to boost. Lowered to one phone. Even lowed the plan for a few days. As we cant pay the full bill tull Tuesday. How can i get a extension or a promo code for 30? so i can have my service back on while my husband is in hospital. I got 10 on a card thinking i could do the $3 a day think i read about .  but they said it isnt available anymore. Please help.

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

Sorry to hear that. To pass on lower cost of plans and services to our customers, we are unable to apply funds to accounts for monthly plan credit, or free days of service.

1 Message

3 m ago

Can't pay my bill for this month please help

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

Hello, Jerlisa91. In light of the recent events affecting everyone, Boost is committed to keeping you connected. So although we cannot provide any credits or services extensions, we do have some options available to ensure you stay connected. We also have a feature called “Stay Connected” which allows you to still receive incoming voice calls and SMS even though your services are interrupted. You can also take advantage of areas where Wi-Fi is available and use services like Wi-fi calling on Messenger, Viber or Skype. If none of these options will work for you, we would be happy to look at what lower priced plans are available that would suit your needs better.
- JohnJ7

3 Messages

3 m ago

9198273670 need help with my bill ASAP please someone help

3 Messages

2 m ago

Hello @Nosh_CxUx can u help me with my boost bill i just owe $5 i used 2 different boost codes. I did owe $35 so i am needing help with the finial $5 thank you. My email is Leos1990Chris@gmail.com

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

Hi there Leos19990chris. Thank you for contacting us. You are able to make the additional payment through your online account. Making a payment with an agent will generate additional charges. 
- Victor21

3 Messages

Thank you Victor21. Im thankful its just $5

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

Understood. You are able to make the payment through your online account without additional fees. 
- Victor21

3 Messages

Hello Victor21. Its Leos1990Chris@gmail.comIm needing help with the additional fees. I need help paying for the additional fees ledt on my account.  And can you help me upgrade it to the $50 plan all unlimited i just need help with the $20 additional fee, i cant pay it.

(edited)

Boost Care

• 

2.7K Messages

We're sorry, to keep prices down and provide offers and deals, we cannot apply credits or extensions. 
- jalopez81

2 Messages

2 m ago

I’m laid off work and can’t pay my bill this month I’m a loyal customer.

1 Message

2 m ago

I have no clue if anyone still helps. But i need help with my bill this month, things got hard on me and my wife so this month we cant pay but need our phones for an upcoming job we need to accept please help

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

Hello, . In light of the recent events affecting everyone, Boost is committed to keeping you connected. So although we cannot provide any credits or services extensions, we do have some options available to ensure you stay connected. We also have a feature called “Stay Connected” which allows you to still receive incoming voice calls and SMS even though your services are interrupted. You can also take advantage of areas where Wi-Fi is available and use services like Wi-fi calling on Messenger, Viber or Skype. If none of these options will work for you, we would be happy to look at what lower priced plans are available that would suit your needs better.
- JohnJ7