jojojo8ps8's profile

Tue, Mar 17, 2020 8:00 PM

monthly promo codes

during our families hardship and bad times, me and wife was laid off work, can the boost family help with are monthly service this month, thanks again

Responses

5 Messages

1 y ago

My Bill is due 3/21/2020 but cant pay it.  I have been a Boost customer for a long time.  Please help me and give me the promo code.  I have been loyal to Boost.

2 Messages

1 y ago

I need help with my bill this month

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

1 y ago

Hello there! @jojojo8ps8 @brian60609 @Butterbaby88

Thank you for stopping by. We'll do our best to help. Please send us a PM with your phone number and PIN. You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

3 Messages

I am a loyal customer with boost I am out of work right now an cant pay my son telephone bill can yall help me out this month.

2 Messages

@Nosh_CxUx I need help with my bill

Became homeless having to pay for motel . could really us a month free on my bill boost 

4 Messages

1 y ago

Hello, I would like to seek help for my upcoming payment..

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, @Mely04. Thanks for stopping by. You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. If you don't see the option, you must search on your email for a link that the forum sent you when you registered.

4 Messages

1 y ago

I can’t send a privatize message?

8 Messages

1 y ago

My Bill was due  03/19/2020 but cant pay it.  I have family plan & been a loyal customer to Boost mobile for a long time.  Please help me and give me a promo discount code or some sort of help. I'm trying to get a hold on a Boost Agent,  but no response yet. Thank you in advance!

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, @salmeronL07. We have replied to your previous post. Please take a look. 

2 Messages

1 y ago

My job laid me off too due to the virus and now I can’t pay my bill either I wish boost would do something about this!

5 Messages

1 y ago

Noah sent the information requested now what?

4 Messages

1 y ago

@Nosh_CxUx sent a pm

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

1 y ago

@brian60609: We have replied to your PM. Please check.

3 Messages

I have been a loyal customer an boost cant pay my son bill right now I need help with it or somebody to pay it for me please

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

1 y ago

@Mely04: We have replied to your PM. 

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

1 y ago

@Shanae97: We have replied to your previous post. Please check.

2 Messages

@Nosh_CxUx I'm a loyal boost mobile customer and need help with my phone bill this month,I need my phone to be on for work and my kids

4 Messages

1 y ago

I’ve private messaged you thank you!

2 Messages

I am a loyal customer and need help

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

Hello, @Tatiana876. Thanks for contacting us. How can we assist you?
- RossyC

2 Messages

is there anyway I can pay a lesser amount for a good upgrade?

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

The Upgrade program is available for existing customers who have had the same device active for at least 180 days. This is an in-store offer. If you think that your account qualifies for the offer, visit a Boost store in your area for further assistance. Locate the stores in your area using the following link: https://boost.co/2wML569

- RossyC