Rosamederos's profile

Tue, Oct 6, 2020 5:00 PM

Invalid address

I am trying to purchase a new phone ( Boost up) but I keep getting a message that says I have an invalid address but I have put all the correct information. What should I do??

Responses

Boost Care

• 

2.6K Messages

6 m ago

Hi thee, Rosamederos. Thanks for contacting us. 

Are you using a PO box?

Boost Care

• 

2.6K Messages

6 m ago

Please, try to validate your address on a website like USPS. 

5 Messages

6 m ago

No I’m not.

5 Messages

6 m ago

Alright, I just did.

Boost Care

• 

2.6K Messages

6 m ago

Unfortunately, if the address is not recognized by the system you'll have to use a different one. 

5 Messages

6 m ago

I just tired and it is still saying that I have an invalid address.

Boost Care

• 

2.6K Messages

6 m ago

Then try to use exactly that one with the order. 

5 Messages

6 m ago

Oh ok, thank you for your help.

2 Messages

6 m ago

I'm trying to buy my first phone on the Boost account since my changeover from Virgin.  I'm continuously having problems just entering my address. I've tried many different ways but can't seem to solve this problem.. This intro to Boost is not looking good> i wonder what other travails await. Everything with Virgin was seamless.

Please help!

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

6 m ago

Hey there @Kwery Thank you for contacting us, and apologize for the inconvenience. Which error message are you receiving when placing the order?

~JoyP.

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

6 m ago

Hey there @Kwery We apologize for the inconvenience. Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message". 

~JoyP.

2 Messages

6 m ago

"It appears your address is invalid. Please enter a valid address."

4 Messages

4 m ago

This is the worst of it. THey're not a bad carrier, they just have a website that desperately needs modernization and many, many, many improvements-OH- and constantly overwhelmed but kind customer service professionals.. You use the phone constantly, but interact with them fairly seldom. I think you'll be happy-ish.

4 Messages

4 m ago

I'm having the EXACT SAME PROBLEM. I've tweaked, finessed and nudged EVERYTHING.. twice... Boost- it's been four years, I'm READY for a new phone...

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

4 m ago

Good day. Thanks for reaching out to us. We'd like to review this issue. Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message". 

~JoyP.