amanda19's profile

Wed, Oct 3, 2018 11:00 PM

I want to cancel an online order.

I had ordered ordered a phone online but want to cancel it, how can I do this? There's nothing for it on the site itself.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Boost Care

• 

944 Messages

3 y ago

Hey there, amanda19! We'd be happy to help you. Please send us Private message with the order number. 

1 Message

3 y ago

Can you help me too please? I want to cancel an order. It hasn’t shipped yet & I’ve changed my mind.

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

2 y ago

Hey there, Earnie! We'd be happy to help you. Please send us private message with the order number. 

1 Message

2 y ago

can you help me also. i accidently ordered two phones

2 y ago

Would you be able to help me also? I'd like to cancel my order.

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

2 y ago

Hi, latoniarichards. Let's do some investigating. How long ago did you make the order?

2 Messages

2 y ago

Played ed an order this morning and need to cancel it

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

2 y ago

Hello Brooke17724. Thanks for reaching out to us. We'll be happy to help. What's the order #? Do you have an account with us already? Pelase, let us know in a private message. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".  Thanks! ~AmyM25

2 Messages

2 y ago

Help me please

Boost Care

• 

2.6K Messages

2 y ago

Hello. Ritamartinez16. Thank you for reaching out to us here. Let’s get you taken care of ASAP.

Can you send us a private message with your order key number to assist you with this?

2 y ago

Pls help

Boost Care

• 

2.6K Messages

2 y ago

We have replied to your private message, Ritamartinez16. Please check your inbox. Thanks.

3 Messages

2 y ago

I need help figuring out why my orders keep cancelling they say card but pulls the money then puts back please help

Boost Care

• 

2.6K Messages

2 y ago

Hello, Aprilholloway88. We're sorry to hear that. We'll be happy to assist you. Can you send us a private message with your phone number, pin code and order key number to review this?

1 Message

2 y ago

Need to cancel an order as well please help me