estefania_ramos's profile

Tue, Feb 6, 2018 4:00 PM

I paid my bill, but service is interrupted?

Hi, so I activated my phone today and paid $35 for my plan. But, I got a message that says "Your service is currently interrupted. Please add funds now to restore your service." I don't understand why I'm getting this message if I already paid. 

I tried contacting with a live representative, but soon realized that's not an option with Boost Mobile. Only the automated help. 

I really don't want to loose my phone number for this reason. Please help!

Responses

Accepted Solution

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

3 y ago

That's strange. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to verify your account.

5 Messages

3 y ago

pay.JPGThis is what I'm seeing on my account.

3 Messages

3 y ago

The excact samething my phone is doing just paid my bill dont understand wats the problem i important calls coming in need to get fix now

3 Messages

3 y ago

Have

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

3 y ago

Hello, @Jamika1_. Thank you for stopping by. We're sorry for this inconvenience. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

3 y ago

You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the   Community member in the "To" field and off you go. -Kira_M.

3 Messages

3 y ago

Ok how do i send a private message

1 Message

3 y ago

I am having the same issue and it is really frustrating because i keep running into problems with this phone company already!

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

3 y ago

Hi, aninarobb! We replied to your private message.

Boost Care

• 

1.2K Messages

3 y ago

So sorry about the hassle. We'd love to help. Please DM us your phone # & we’ll get this figured out ASAP.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any user and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

1 Message

3 y ago

Running into the same issue.

Paid the monthly balance, and it shows in account transactions.

However, my service is still interrupted.

Normally it takes 2 minutes for the phone to update with the network....

2 Messages

3 y ago

I'm having the same problem. I'm new to boost and I activated my phone yesterday. I payed the 35$ and it shows in my account as account balance, but it's still saying my service is interrupted.

Boost Care

• 

1.2K Messages

3 y ago

Hey, @ajro0102! I’d like to look into this for you. Can you Can you shoot us a private message with your phone number to verify your account? Thanks!

1 Message

3 y ago

Paid my bill and still haven’t gotten service back

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

3 y ago

Hmm – that’s weird. I understand your frustration, Amanda-89. Can you please send me private message with your phone number and PIN to take a look at your account?