Riannae's profile

Tue, Aug 13, 2019 12:00 PM

I paid my bill but my service is interrupted?

I just activated my plan for boost mobile and paid the $50 that was due. Now it's saying I owe $0 but I keep getting text messages from boost saying "BSTFreeMsg Text message not sent due to low balance. Recharge account. To find Re-Boost Location from handset go to Web then Re-Boost Locator." I can't call out use data or anything. I tried to call boost support but it wouldn't let me do anything because my service is interrupted and I owe $0!? I don't know how to fix this. I need my service ON!

Responses

Accepted Solution

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

2 y ago

Sorry to hear that, @Riannae. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin. We'd love to help.

1 Message

2 y ago

I have the same issue , and i really need it fixed

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

2 y ago

Hi there PrincessH. We will be addressing your issue through your private message. Thank you. Victor21

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

1 y ago

Hi, Zerocool. Please send us a private message with the account phone number, pin code.

2 Messages

1 y ago

I have this problem as well i changed from 35 to 50 and my account still says overdue

2 Messages

1 y ago

I paid my bill 63.00 yesterday morning.
The my husband and I decided we are going to do the family plan.
So I call boost and set it all up.
Then I discovered not only did they charge me a additional 93.00 on top of the 63.00, I wake up my service is interrupted!!!
I NEED MY PHONE!! My husband has rolling seizures!!

2 Messages

1 y ago

I also need the 63.00 back because I was charged 92.00 for the family plan.
When I call last night the guy said they will refund 63.00 and that my service is good.

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

1 y ago

Sorry to hear that, CMiller007. Please send us a private message with the account phone number and pin code.

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

1 y ago

Please send us a private message with the account phone number and pin code.

1 Message

1 y ago

i have the same issue, i paid my $35 monthly plan but i cant make calls, texts or use my data and its been 2 days

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

1 y ago

Hey there @tdove2468 We'll be more than happy to assist you! Would you please be so kind to provide us with your Phone Number and PIN, so we can further assist you? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.