CoreeM's profile
Enthusiast

Enthusiast

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Oct 8, 2020 5:00 PM

I need to cancel an order

I accidentally ordered the incorrect phone and I would like to cancel it but it’s pending 

Responses

Accepted Solution

Victor21

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

• 

2.5K Points

5 months ago

Hi there CoreeM. Thank you for contacting us. When did you place the order? victor21

Victor21

Boost Care

• 

2.9K Messages

• 

2.5K Points

5 months ago

Ok. We could submit a request to cancel. Please send us a private message with your order number. victor21

Enthusiast

• 

2 Messages

5 months ago

About 1-2 hours ago

Royt

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

• 

940 Points

3 months ago

Hi, ellieztd. Thanks for contacting us. We received your private message. We'll continue to assist you in private. 

Groupie

• 

1 Message

3 months ago

I need to cancel an order and I’ve tried calling customer support but nothing works. I accidentally ordered the wrong color, as small as the issue is. It’s a Christmas present for someone else.

Enthusiast

• 

3 Messages

3 months ago

CAN YOU PLEASE READ MY PRIVATE MESSAGE BEFORE ITS TO LATE
Nosh_CxUx

Boost Care

• 

2K Messages

• 

160 Points

3 months ago

Hello, @Wandaa. We have replied to your PM. Please take a look. 

Enthusiast

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

Thank you !!
Joy1713

Boost Care

• 

3.1K Messages

• 

1.3K Points

2 months ago

Hey there @jcorona8 Thank you for reaching out to us. We'll be more than happy to assist you. Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

~JoyP.

Enthusiast

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

I also need to cancel an order

Enthusiast

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

I sent a private message already