acgary's profile

Fri, May 12, 2017 9:00 AM

I Have Money on My Account, but My Service Got Interrupted?

I got a text on 4/27 that my bill was due the next day. I paid it on 04/28 that day. I get the text afterwards saying that the money was added to my account. 5/11 I get a text that my monthly payment is due the next day. I think that maybe I'm late paying my bill since I was in the VIP Premier program, so I pay it today. I look at my account through my phone to notice that it's still saying I owe them a payment for 04/28 and I have $94 for a balance sitting my account. Additionally, there was a warning that my service was interrupted.

How come my bill isn't paid and why hasn't Boost actually updated their software/systems to reflect the changes in policies/services offered? This is not the first time I've dealt with strange billing issues. Even worst, there seems to be no way to actually contact a representative to talk about my billing issues. I'm starting to consider moving to another company if this keeps happening.

I've been with Boost since 2009 and it's a great option that's affordable, however, if it's going to cost me money and service issues repeatedly, I might as well take my business to a more reliable company.

Responses

EdmundM

Boost Care

• 

3.1K Messages

• 

1.6K Points

2 years ago

Hi there Lolabug and DerekSince2019! We'd like to take a closer look. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

7 Messages

2 years ago

Thanks for reaching out. I've already tried. I deal with dozens of people daily. I'm not a keyboard tough guy. I deal with people face to face. When someone gives me a sour feeling in my stomach. I try extra hard to make them happy. Who knows why they're in bad mood. Maybe they experienced boost mobiles customer service. Maybe they have sand in their pants. I don't know. I just do what I can to make them smile.

Enthusiast

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

I’m having the same issue

Enthusiast

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Having same issues please help