acgary's profile

Fri, May 12, 2017 9:00 AM

I Have Money on My Account, but My Service Got Interrupted?

I got a text on 4/27 that my bill was due the next day. I paid it on 04/28 that day. I get the text afterwards saying that the money was added to my account. 5/11 I get a text that my monthly payment is due the next day. I think that maybe I'm late paying my bill since I was in the VIP Premier program, so I pay it today. I look at my account through my phone to notice that it's still saying I owe them a payment for 04/28 and I have $94 for a balance sitting my account. Additionally, there was a warning that my service was interrupted.

How come my bill isn't paid and why hasn't Boost actually updated their software/systems to reflect the changes in policies/services offered? This is not the first time I've dealt with strange billing issues. Even worst, there seems to be no way to actually contact a representative to talk about my billing issues. I'm starting to consider moving to another company if this keeps happening.

I've been with Boost since 2009 and it's a great option that's affordable, however, if it's going to cost me money and service issues repeatedly, I might as well take my business to a more reliable company.

Responses

Accepted Solution

28 Messages

4 y ago

I am very sorry to know that your experience with Boost was less than adequate, it is the exact opposite of what we pride ourselves on. Would you please send us a private message with your phone number and Pin? So we can take a deeper look on your account. ^Paola P.

5 Messages

4 y ago

I've sent a PM to you with the information you requested.

Boost Care

• 

904 Messages

4 y ago

We have refreshed your services successfully. Please try making a test call to see if your phone is working fine again. We'll be at your service. -Edwin R.

4 Messages

4 y ago

Hi I was hoping you'd be able to help me too with the same issue.

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

4 y ago

Hey there, @Synidy! We've received your private message.

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

4 y ago

@Synidy Unfortunately, we are not able to reply to your message. Could you please try again?

4 Messages

4 y ago

Yes I know I edited it I thought I was sending it privately and quickly panicked and got rid of it but apparently not quick enough lol should prob change that now

4 Messages

4 y ago

Great lol

5 Messages

4 y ago

You should NEVER post your pin publicly. It gives access to your account details. Wait till a customer service representative replies to you so you can send your sensitive information in a private message!

5 Messages

4 y ago

Definitely! The original post is saved to the email of anyone that is subscribed to this thread. Lol

6 Messages

4 y ago

Phone will not allow me to call or text . My bill isn't due yet

4 y ago

I added money but service still interrupted

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

4 y ago

Hey there, @Chasitymeier23! We have replied to your PM. Please check your inbox.

~Nosh_CxUx

2 Messages

4 y ago

im having the same issue

Boost Care

• 

879 Messages

3 y ago

@nrivera Thank you for bringing this to our attention. PM us so we can follow up? - E.J.