Ckeenan5656's profile

Wed, Oct 28, 2020 9:00 PM

I have been trying to order a phone

I have been trying to order an iPhone 12. The order keeps getting cancelled. I talked to an agent. My addresses didn’t match, so he supposedly changed it. Then he told me to wait an hour. I waited two. I have placed multiple orders for them to just keep getting cancelled. I’m getting pretty fed up and I already ordered a case a screen protectors. I literally just want my new phone. Please get this resolved.

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.9K Messages

8 m ago

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, Ckeenan5656. Please ensure that your date of birth is also correct. You can access your account settings and verify your profile clicking here.

16 Messages

8 m ago

So I updated my date of birth and waited an hour then placed another order, and it was cancelled again. Please help me. This is getting really old.

16 Messages

8 m ago

Yes I am

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

8 m ago

Hello, @Ckeenan5656. Are you trying to order the phone through the BoostUP! program?

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

8 m ago

After placing the order, did you sign the BoostUP! contract?

16 Messages

8 m ago

Any updates? I’m close to switching carriers

16 Messages

8 m ago

Unless there’s something else specifically after the entire order is placed that I am supposed to sign

16 Messages

8 m ago

It prompted me to sign it before I fully completed it

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

8 m ago

Upon placing the order, you should receive an email with the BoostUP! contract. You must sign it so the order can be completed. In case it's not sent, you can log in online to locate the contract. You can try to place the order once again or contact our sales team for more help. Contact them at (877) 289-9380.

16 Messages

8 m ago

I just placed another order. How long does it normally take to send? Where can I find it online to sign?

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

8 m ago

@Ckeenan5656 Log into your account online using the following link: https://boost.co/34HC3Gu. From the main Dashboard, scroll to My Device section and tap View Installment Payments. 

16 Messages

8 m ago

I’m so sorry to keep bothering you, but the only contract I see there is the one for the iPhone XR I bought from you in 2019

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

8 m ago

@Ckeenan5656 Did you check the email used to place the order? Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN. 

16 Messages

8 m ago

I have also not received an email with the contract, and looking back on my previous cancelled orders, I cannot find an email for any of those either.

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

8 m ago

Hello, Ckeenan5656. Please send us a private message with the phone number, PIN and order key so we can look into this.