curvynerd's profile

Fri, Oct 11, 2019 4:00 PM

Gift Payment

Hello everyone,

My first time sending online with this service. I sent a gift payment online, how long does it take to become available for the user? And will I get any kind of receipt for it? Apart from it showing up on my credit card? What will it show up as?

TIA

Responses

Accepted Solution

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

1 y ago

They'll need to access their account in order to see if the payment was applied. You can also ask them if they received a confirmation text message. 

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

2 y ago

Hi there curvynerd. You would only receive a " Thank you for your payment" on screen notification. It would be on the account within 5 minutes. 

8 Messages

1 y ago

I have tried texting them, but I get no answer. Is the phone number they actually use, the same number that identifies the device? I'm sorry I am not sure how this works. Please advise.

Boost Care

• 

1.1K Messages

1 y ago

Hello there, we believe that you should try to get in touch with the person you send the gift card to, to confirm if the time was added successfully. 

Boost Care

• 

1.1K Messages

1 y ago

Sorry about the confusion. It is actually a gift payment not to confuse as a gift card. And yes, it should be the number it gets credited into.

8 Messages

1 y ago

A gift payment via the website, is that considered a gift card, as nothing physical was sent? And as I mentioned (asked) in my last reply, is the phone number I was sent for identifying the device, is that the number the money gets credited into? It's the only number I was sent besides the pin #.

Boost Care

• 

1K Messages

1 y ago

You may login to your account here https://myaccount.boostmobile.com/sign-in.html?intnav=UtilNav:SignIn and it should on your account balance.

8 Messages

1 y ago

Ahh ok. I tried texting the number but no reply. I will continue trying to get in touch. A related question, how can I check to see if has been credited to the account via phone?

8 Messages

1 y ago

It is a gift payment, it is not my account as I mentioned in previous replies. But I understand that the owner of the phone in question needs to log in. Is that the only way to find out the balance or am I able to call and use their pin to check? If not, then you have helped me as much as you are able to.

8 Messages

1 y ago

Thank you.

2 Messages

6 m ago

How does this work I called 611 earlier and the guy I talked to told me about Gift payment said that if I can't pay my bill that I can help with this. My phone gets shut off tonight and I dont know what I'm going to do I have no extra money due to everything going on I lost my job and everything.. any info I can get I would greatly appreciate it 

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

6 m ago

Hi, Joshua3129! Unfortunately to pass on lower cost of plans and services to our customers, we are unable to apply funds to accounts for monthly plan credit, or free days of service. We are really sorry.

3 Messages

2 m ago

Can anyone please send a payment to 919-8273670 can’t pay my phone bill because of COVID

3 Messages

2 m ago

Can someone please send me a payment for my phone bill 9198273670 can’t pay because of COVID