Blaniya79's profile

Wed, May 22, 2019 8:00 AM

FREE MONTH SERVICE

Never received it when I became a NEW CUSTOMER

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

5 Messages

2 y ago

I like how someone promptly replies to most on here and I'm still waiting for someone to tell me why a person who has been with boost since they came to the US(me)can't get a free month.
Bill is on auto reboost,never been late

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

2 y ago

By visiting our website, you are able to take advantage of discounts and deals offer to our current customers. 

5 Messages

2 y ago

I appreciate the quick responses,but,that is exactly how I feel
I will be taking my business to a different carrier as soon as the holidays are over

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

2 y ago

Hi there Combs35. Sometimes there are promotions that would apply a free month of service when switching over from another carrier. Victor21

5 Messages

2 y ago

So,someone coming from another carrier to boost deserves something for free more than someone who pays boost over $150 EVERY MONTH
Guess it's time for me to look for a different carrier

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

2 y ago

So sorry you fell this way. There are promotions for switching and promotions for existing customers. Existing customer if eligible have, BoostUp, Upgraded discounts, etc. 

1 Message

1 y ago

How do I get my free month

1 Message

1 y ago

I been with boost for a while and haven't missed one payment.if possible I would like a free month.

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

1 y ago

Hi @Randycody! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. We are sorry. We don't have free month promotions available. We remain at your service. If you have any other question, just let us know.

37 Messages

1 y ago

I wish we could have a free month like alot of other carriers do for their customers

1 Message

1 y ago

Where my free month

7 Messages

9 m ago

Help please

7 Messages

9 m ago

How do i get it added to my account

3.6K Messages

9 m ago

Hello @Glenna30. Thank you for contacting us. Are referring to an specific promotion? Would you please provide us more details?

~JoyP.

2 Messages

9 m ago

************** pin *****