Blaniya79's profile

Wed, May 22, 2019 8:00 AM

FREE MONTH SERVICE

Never received it when I became a NEW CUSTOMER

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

12 Messages

2 y ago

Boost Mobile is ratchet as hell.......They worked me & still haven't given me my free month ..I'm going back to MetroPCS

2 Messages

2 y ago

I’m going back to metro

2 Messages

2 y ago

Me too !!!

6 Messages

2 y ago

Do not hold your breath there, also beware of the insurance they offer, how does it feel Boost, you are all liars! They will take your money... Sure, but guess what, wait for the phone you have to act up or break, these tools keep telling me to contact the insurance company? I have 3 emails and a fraudulent number they claim you have to go through the insurance company? Only to do a claim you asked for it Boost! I would take that phone back to Walmart for a full refund and go with another company because you are getting scammed left and right with these beautiful people! Also they do not protect you when someone steals your phone number to mask their own, I have had death threats, yeah so I would stay clear! 

1 Message

2 y ago

I never got mine either!

2.1K Messages

2 y ago

Hello, @LeahAshley. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help.  -Kira_M. 

3.5K Messages

2 y ago

Sorry to hear that, blondecsm2. A credit will be applied to the account if there's a network outage ticket number. It'll be for the days the outage was opened, and the services affected. 

4 Messages

2 y ago

Yes i was told that i woukd get a month of free service because my internet was down due to they was switching from 4g to 5g in my area. Wheh i called to get my free service was told rep didnt put any notes in the system basically they wasnt going to honor it very rude people didnt care that their rep gave false information and misleading info, so my service has been turned off because i didnt budget for my phone this month cause i thought i was getting it free.

3 Messages

2 y ago

So did u get your credits

1 Message

2 y ago

I didn't get a free month service

2.8K Messages

2 y ago

Hi there, Ashley28. Thanks for contacting us. 

Please, send us a private message with the phone number and PIN to check the account. 

4 Messages

2 y ago

No I did not and I was told a month service not days. It isn't my fault that rep lied to me and because of that you should honor what was told to me and then take actions against that rep for lying why should I have to suffer for someone else's mistake.

3.6K Messages

2 y ago

Good day, @blondecsm2 In this case we'll need to investigate the account. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you?  Please, include your phone number and PIN. As well as the date of the call when you were promised the credit.

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

1 Message

2 y ago

Under a family plan with 2 lines n we never got a free month service, and its been almost 3yrs since i changed services to boost from straight talk n the main line has been with boost service even longer then 5yrs... Can long term users of boost get better deals then the ones who just change services????

2.2K Messages

2 y ago

Hello. Thanks for reaching out to us. We have the upgrade promotion at the store. You must be a Boost Mobile customer for at least 120 days and must not have activated a New/CPO handset on your account within the past 120 days or performed a UICC swap to be eligible for promotional pricing. We also have the BoostUP! Installment option. BoostUP! is an affordable way to pay for your phone over time. You can purchase an eligible phone with a variable down payment, depending on the phone selected, and agree to monthly installment payments for the device. Existing customers who are on a monthly plan and have made at least 12 consecutive on-time payments are eligible for the BoostUP! Installment option. You can check your eligibility signing into https://myaccount.boostmobile.com. If you are eligible, you will see ‘You are eligible for BoostUP! Installment Billing’ in the My Device section.