Blaniya79's profile

Wed, May 22, 2019 8:00 AM

FREE MONTH SERVICE

Never received it when I became a NEW CUSTOMER

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

4 Messages

2 y ago

Email me for the free month of service that i did not get.

4 Messages

2 y ago

Send me you info so I am able too please.

Boost Care

• 

944 Messages

2 y ago

Hi there! We'd be happy to help you.When were you offered the free month? Was there any particular reason for it? 

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

2 y ago

Hello. Can you send us a private message so we can investigate? 

12 Messages

2 y ago

I'm a new customer and ported my # from another carrier and am supposed to get a free month.. When do I get my free month or was that a BS lie I read on boost Mobile website? This **bleep** is more ghetto then MetroPCS

12 Messages

2 y ago

I'm a new customer & not sure how to private message here... Can you confirm if this message is private & I'll send my account info (phone # and pin)

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

2 y ago

You can click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and choose the option "Send this user a private message" @fillmoe4life.

12 Messages

2 y ago

Thank you...I found it earlier and sent agent Melissa a private message with account info...

2 Messages

2 y ago

I didn’t receive my free month service

6 Messages

2 y ago

Who are you

2 Messages

2 y ago

How do mi get a free month service

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

2 y ago

Hi there, @Outt_83! Thanks for reaching out. Please send us a PM with your phone number and PIN so we can take look. You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

7 Messages

2 y ago

I didn't get the free month either they said no free month only free phone+25$ activation fee. Then they charged me tax on the 25 and the 60$ I was under the impression that there was no fees on your service charge but they got me charged me $90 some dollars

7 Messages

2 y ago

But I'm a newbie and that's what they do to us. Take advantage!
All is well with it..... Still the best deal out there!😜

2 Messages

2 y ago

Still didn't get my free month service